Distinctive stepping motor
Stepping motor is an open-loop control motor that converts electric pulse signal into angular displacement or line displacement. It is the main executing element in modern digital program control system. It is widely used. Stepping motor itself is more characteristic and advantageous than other motors.
Now let's take a look at what the characteristics stepping motor has:
(1) stepper motor without accumulation error: the general stepper motor accuracy for the actual step angle of three to five percent, and not cumulative.
(2) When the stepper motor is in operation, the pulse signal is applied to each phase winding in a certain order (the way the winding is controlled by the annular distributor in the driver).
(3) Even with the same stepper motor, the use of different drive solutions, the moment frequency characteristics are also very different.
(4) Stepper motor is different from other motors, the nominal rated voltage and rated current is only a reference value; and because the stepper motor is pulsed power supply, the supply voltage is its highest voltage, rather than the average voltage, So the stepper motor can operate beyond its rated range. But the choice should not deviate from the rating too far.
(5) The torque of the stepping motor will decrease as the speed increases: when the stepping motor rotates, the electrical Sense will form a reverse electromotive force; the higher the frequency, the greater the reverse electromotive force. In its role, the motor with the frequency (or speed) increases and phase current decreases, resulting in decreased torque.
(6) Stepper motor can run normally at low speed, but if higher than a certain frequency, it can not start, and accompanied by howling. Stepper motor has a technical parameter: no-load start frequency, that is, stepper motor in the case of no-load can start the normal pulse frequency, if the pulse frequency is higher than the value of the motor can not start normally, may occur stealing or stall.